Inspiration Mondays on a Tuesday: Respiration

I've had a cold for the last few days (in case you didn't know from the last post). Woo boy, that one was a doozy. I haven't had a cold for a couple of years, and man, this one sure made up for that time. I'm happy to say that I'm just about back to normal - a real walking, talking, breathing person.

I don't really have much to say except that, it's days like these that I really appreciate the ability to take a full lungful of breath. There are so many who can't... they live with daily health issues, or have been born with problem lungs, or a problem heart. When I walk outside to take Rascal for a walk, I think I'll remember to stop and take a big, deep breath and enjoy the air while I can.

And well, when you breathe out, the biological term for that is exhalation.
And the biological term for breathing in?

Inspiration.

Heh, I love when it works out like that.

Cute Baby Animals - Stop and smell the flowers!

see more Daily Squee

Comments

Amanda Johnson said…
I love that picture, hope you feel 100% better soon.
AdrieneJ said…
I know, it's so cute! I'm feeling much better now, thanks for visiting!