Inspiration Mondays: Chill

A switch was flipped in me this weekend. All of a sudden, I feel like knitting. Crazy talk.

It might have had something to do with the cold, windy, rainy morning we had yesterday. I got up like a crazy person and went out for a run in it before it got really bad, then I settled in for some good couch surfing with Rascal and knitted for most of the morning.

I knit, knit, knit, knit, and I am actually minutes away from finishing a scarf.

The leaves are starting to turn... the colours are changing from green to gold and red. I am inspired.

I want to dive into my alpaca stash and rub my face in it until I sneeze.

I want to gaze at my merinos until my eyes water.

I want to writhe amongst my silk blends until I am dizzy with glee.

And now that I've written that, it sounds somewhat uncomfortable, but it won't be. It's sweater weather, baby, and I'm inspired.

Time to make something stripy with this stuff. Stay tuned...


Comments

YarnKettle said…
I know how you feel. I'm looking at a sweater and knee highs already on the needles from long ago. Plus my patterns have had a thorough going through.
I am totally staying tuned.