Inspiration Mondays on a Tuesday: Simple Spring

I'm writing this my phone because simply too tired to walk back downstairs to get the laptop.  It's been one of those days...

Quite simply, today I am inspired by all of the reminders that spring is here, not just for me, but for my family and friends in the Prairies who have suffered through one of the worst winters I can remember. There are people who are still waiting for their water to work again, even after almost three months since their pipes froze in the first place. 

It's a cliche, but it's true: spring is a time for hope. Here's hoping we're happy and healthy and that we remain grateful for every day we get on this Earth. 

Here are a few shots of the blossoms on my little dogwood tree. I've never seen them before in person: I remember seeing a sketch of them in a book as a child. They are as delightful as I imagined.

Happy Spring! 



Comments