Inspiration Mondays: From Sarah


You don't believe that you will learn from losing someone. It turns out that, with time, you do.

My friend, Sarah, is gone. I'm remembering her today. And I'm thinking about what I've learned since she's been gone.
  • Facing the darkness is the hardest thing anyone can do, ever. 
  • Being alive means that you have to face this darkness daily, even if it feels like it's going to overwhelm you.
  • No matter how alone you feel, you must remember you are not.
  • Being kind to yourself is important - more important than being kind to others. You can't truly be kind to others unless you are kind - and compassionate - to yourself.
  • You should believe it when people say they love you. People don't lie about stuff like that - you are worthy of it, whether or not you believe it at the time.
I miss you, Sarah. I'm glad I was lucky enough to share time with you.


Comments

YarnKettle said…
I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so glad that you're my blog friend.